Print

04 February 2012

It's been a little while again


but here's a few cards for some challenges that I've made the past few days.

This first card is for the Sugar Bowl Challenge.  I pulled out one of my Gorjuss Girls stamps for this.  This challenge was a sketch and also paper piecing.   I haven't used them in ages but still love them as much as ever.  I love these little girls so much that I have these two things on my desk at work.








This next card is for the Digital Tuesday Red, White and black challenge.




And this is is just cause she's cute.




2 comments:

Pat said...

Hi Ros...well, first, let me just say "WOW!"...your cards are just gorgeous! I love 'em all!! Gorgeous coloring and designwork! And your paper piecing is fabulous! Thanks so much for plying in this fortnight's Sugar Bowl! Hugs. Pat Frank

Lilian said...

Agreeing with Pat, your cards are gorgeous! I love love love the roses on her pretty paper pieced dress. Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge!