Print

10 September 2017

Be Happy, for Flutterby Designs

+
My first share for September.  Welcome Spring!!
Although the normally beautiful Geelong has decided to extend Winter.

For this page I have used more of the gorgeous Flawsome Collection, again the page created with a different theme to the design of the cards.

I started out with just a random spread of Sunshine Yellow Flutter Colour Paint.  Super bright!
Added a little splash of Black Mahem Flutter Colour to the top of this once dry.


I followed the shape of some of the cards for the chevron cut outs and have just layered different cards to use underneath my photo. I find the easiest way to do this is to staple them together.  Less messy than glue and easier to tuck pieces in.


My title is a wood veneer from the Flawsome wood veneer bits.  This has been coloured with Black Mayhem Flutter Colour.  
And a few enamel dots to finish off the page.



Hope you've been inspired ♥


post signature

No comments: