Print

29 July 2017

Unicorn, for Flutterby Designs


Hi everyone.
My page this week features the awesome Flawsome collection, with just a little different use of the set.


I had a lot of fun making this layout which i started with a piece of gelli printed cardstock.
 Some flutter color paint has then been dabbed through a stencil to finish my background.


I used some Filler Cards and cut them in different size squares.   I used this as the base for my cluster.

On top of this I've added a tag that i made a while ago.   It's been sitting on my desk for ages and think it goes perfect with the colours and shapes in the Flawsome set.  The circles on the background have also been cut from a Filler Card.


Super cute unicorn quote has been cut from a Filler Card.   I dusted off my copics and added a unicorn stamp.  On top of this is a little Wood Veneer, coloured with pink texta.


I've used some scrapdots on the heart die cuts to add some dimension.  Page has been finished off with a couple  stamps and a sprinkle of sequins.


Hope you've been inspired.
💙



post signature

No comments: