Print

22 May 2017

Licks of Love for Flutterby Designs


Hi.  I'm back.
I have another share featuring the super cute Fur-Ever Friends range.  We have 3 fur babies in our family, so I have plenty of photos that this range is perfect for.
I have gelli printed my background.  I used Arctic White Flutter Colour paint on my background.  The Hugs & Kisses stencil has been used with a very dry layer of Black Mayhem Flutter Colour.


This week my page is staring the gorgeous Miss Willow May.  I took these photos while I was getting ready for work one day.  She's sitting on my bed watching me with her tennis ball just looking at me with her big brown eyes, wanting me to play fetch.


The Eat Sleep Play photo tag is perfect for Miss Willow.  I'm pretty sure she's 2% play, 8% eat and 90% sleep.


This range has so many gorgeous quotes.  I could have filled the whole page with apt titles.   




Hope you've been inspired ♥



post signature

No comments: