Print

01 January 2016

2Crafty, Merry Christmas

"Merry Christmas"

A few months ago I made a canvas very similar to this for 
Scrapbooking Memories magazine.

I wanted to make a matching pair but when I saw the new gorgeous 
Christmas chipboard pieces I decided they definitely needed to go
on a canvas.  So now I have two different ones that match perfectly.


For this super cute Deer Set, I have used a gold and a shabby blue embossing powder.


The deer have been placed on a chipboard Tag, which I covered
with patterned paper and added a little ink around the edge.


For the deer antler and tails, I have painted them with glue and sprinkled on some glitter.
When this was dry, I used my fingers to rub a little off to give it a shabby look.


For the beautiful Festive Music Notes I have used acrylic paint.






Please remember to become a 2Crafty blog follower & leave a blog comment to
be elegible to go in our monthly draw for a great chippie prize pack.

post signature

No comments: