Print

27 October 2015

You Make me Happy, with 2Crafty Chipboard



Seems like it's a month for feathers.  I can't seem to get enough
of them lately.

These adorable little ones are Indian Feathers and I have again
coated with gesso, painted and then used my Big Brush pen
to add some white.


My photo has been set in a Tiny Kathleen's Frame.  One of my 
favourite chipboard pieces.


I have cut up some of the Diamond Clump to scatter a few pieces around my photo cluster.

The diamonds are really easy to cut into the size that you need.


The title, You Make me Happy has been painted with the same
colours as the Indian Feathers.





Remember to become a 2Crafty Chipboard blog follower & leave a blog comment to be elegible to go
 in our monthly draw for a great chippie prize pack.


post signature

No comments: