Print

07 September 2015

Love this, D-lish Scraps

Another oldie!
This time it's me with one of my sisters.
I love this photo.



For this page I used one of the awesome monthly

I love these kits, so versatile and they are all so perfectly
matched that it takes no time to put a layout together.

Plus there's also always plenty of goodies left over to
create more.


I have layered my photo with a Paper Doiley,
Cotton Twine, some gorgeous Journal It's from the
kit and some Washi Tape.


This awesome paper clip is a Freckled Fawn Short Arrow.



The orange doily was in the Just Add Paper kit and
I have cut it in half so I could layer part of it with 
my photo and have the other half for the bottom
of my page, and I have finished it off with a felt flower and 


Today is my very last share for D-lish Scraps.
I feel like I have been part of the furniture here forever
and have totally loved every minute of my time as a 
Design Team Member.

Thank you to all of you who pop by to see what I've 
created and thank you heaps for all the gorgeous comments
I've received over the last couple of years, I appreciate
every one of them.

Hope you've been inspired ♥

post signature

No comments: