Print

06 August 2015

D-lish Scraps, Choose to be happy

My first share for the month is something a little
different.  I have a thing for canvases at the moment.

I've done quite a few recently and have become quite hooked.

With this one I have stuck 3 smaller canvases across the middle.
I saw one on a blog the other week where someone had added
one to the middle of a canvas and I loved the look.
I just can't remember where I saw it.


My background has been coloured with Gelatoes and lots of 
stamping and sencilling.  On the right side I have 
used some gorgeous gold Punchinella.

If you look at the photo below, I have  also used the Punchinella
as a stencil with some distress ink.



I wanted lots of texture on this canvas.
The Manilla Shipping Tag has had a coat of crackle paste
and been finished off with a piece of raffia from a



My title, Choose to be happy, is a quote from a sheet
of Wordfetti.  The Wordfetti are fabulous for titles when
you just need something small.


I have used a Cameo from the DIY Cameo Making Kit
to mount my title.


Scattered around the canvas are some Glass CabochonsSequins and 
Resin Flowers.


Thanks heaps for joining me again this month.


post signature

No comments: