Print

20 July 2015

Smile with 2Crafty

"Smile - CANVAS"

I'm so excited to be sharing my very first 2Crafty Design 
Team creations.  With so many gorgeous piece to choose
 from it was such a hard decision to decide what to create
 with first.  So I decided to make a canvas, that way I can 
have it on display for all to see.


One of my go to chipboard pieces is "Chicken Barbed
 Wire".  It's so versatile to use on paper layouts or off 
the page items.  I have given the Barbed Wire here, 
a shiny gold look by painting it with Liquid Gilding.


I have also used Liquid Gilding on my title, "Smile- Loopy
 Font".  It paints onto chipboard really smoothly and 
gives a gorgeous metallic look.


Also layered on my canvas are some "Film Strips 
Tiny".  These are super cute and a perfect size 
for layering among flowers.  I used a black acrylic paint 
on the Film Strips.


A beautiful "Kathleen's Tiny Fame" and a bird from the
"Tree With Sparrows" has been added here to cover a 
boo boo.  A big drop of hot glue landed right under it
 and there was no way it was coming off.

 
I was able to cover this mistake by adhering the center
 of the Frame with glue dots.  It has also added a bit more dimension to the canvas.
 
2Crafty Chipboard Used..
Tree With Sparrows
Tiny Kathleens Frame
Chicken Barbed Wire

Film Strips -Tiny

Smile - Loopy Font

post signature

No comments: