Print

07 January 2015

D-lish Scraps, Memories. Love. Photos. Moments

Todays page features a super old photo.
I'm thinking I'm maybe about 5 in this pic with 
my brother and sister, picking mushrooms out
at Grandad and Nans house.


I started my page in a similar way to yesterdays share.
I have layered some Coloured Tulle, a Coloured Doily and a
White Doily and a Die Cut.

Today I used 2 different colours of Tulle to match the
colours I had used on my background.  Am really loving\
the look of the Tulle layering and I'm thinking it's going
to become a regular thing I do.

Once I stuck the layered centre to my page I have tucked
some Washi Tape behind it.

I like to tear my washi down the middle for a ripped 
edge.  The easiest way to do this is to tear it while
it's still on the roll.



I've layered some Little Birdie Butterflies and flowers to
make a little corner cluster and topped it off with a
Flair Button from the Spring Fling set.


Some more Little Birdie flowers up the other side of my
photo and scattered across the page are some Little Birdie Micro


 Another embellishment that I can't get enough of 
are those gorgeous Glass Cabochons.
Super gorgeous!


 I finished my page off with some more washi and a little 
scalloped edge that came in the Pinkfresh Studio Kit.


Thanks so much for joining me this month.

post signature

1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

Gorgeous!! Love the background and the colors!! WOW!!!