Print

09 December 2014

I love that smile

Can you believe how fast the year has gone?
I can't believe that I'm here already with my December shares.

I got a bit messy with page, matching my background colours
to the colours in Jords cap.
Plus a little gold.





There was once again some awesome new
 goodies in the store this last month.
I'm loving that I can buy Scrap FX
 from D-lish Scraps now.
One of my fave pieces of chipboard is
 these Sketchy Corners


I have stamped over these and heat embossed 
with a gorgeous sparkly
black embossing powder.
To add a bit of dimension I have used one
 corner slightly
tucked under the photos and the 
other corner on top.


Those little Pinkfresh Studio chevron wood drops are so
super gorgeous.


Layered on top of the sketchy frame is a
 Pinkfresh Studio Wood Chip.
These come in a pack with 9 different sayings
 and are pretty awesome.


I love that gold Freckled Fawn Arrow.


I've used the D-lish Scraps wood veneer alpha
 set for the word SMILE in my title.
I heat embossed this with gold embossing
 powder and the same
 black as my frame.


Finished off my page with a little splattering of Enamel Dots.

post signature

No comments: