Print

06 September 2014

Lots of layers

I've played with my mixed media goodies with this one today. 
I have layered my page up with the gorgeous coloured doilies now in store.  I naturally had
 to buy every colour and I don’t think I’ve scrapped a page without one since they 
arrived.  Totally love them.  
So here I have used black and dove grey and 
also a gold foil doily.  I have layered
 these around some bitty bags.


I pulled out the sewing machine and used it to gather some gorgeous tulle across my page.  Across this I have used some 
gold glitter washi tape and finished my
 layering off with some coloured wire.


I started out my flower cluster with a black
Tutu Bloom.  A tip for flower clusters is to 
start with the biggest flower and work you
 way down to the smaller ones, putting them
 on and tucking them under the larger 
ones.  I removed the leaves from the 
Pinwheel Blooms before I popped them
 on my page.  I didn’t feel like the green 
sat well with the page and tend to remove
 the leaves on a lot of the projects I do.  
Among the flowers I have poked some 
of the new Berry Sprigs.   These are 
super cute and I can see myself using
 them a lot.  They’re gorgeous fillers
 for among flower clusters.

.

There's a few little flower sequins on the 
page that came from a past Just Add
 Paper kit.


Thanks heaps for stopping by.
I have another D-Lish Scraps share
 for you all tomorrow.



post signature

No comments: