Print

07 August 2014

She

Today's share is featuring one of my
little princesses, Willow May.


I love this super cute flair, a gorgeous  Pinwheel Blooms,
and some resin flowers.



I've layered some mini paper and a gold foil doiley between
my papers.
And how cute is this Crochet Heart and little
Veneer Bow.
These a little sneaky peaks that will be available soon.


 I've used a little Jounal It in my cluster here.
It said ' she said ' which really didn't suit my page cause
all Miss Willow says is woof woof really.
I have trimmed the word ' said off ' and now
it perfectly suits my page.
I've also used a pvc doily which I have coloured with pink in.


Other goodies used are 

Thanks so much for stopping by.

post signature

1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

ADORABLE layout! Love the background paper and the layering!!! Cute dog too!!