Print

07 April 2014

I'm back with my 2nd page for the month and I've used
one of my favourite photos of my Miss Coco Chanel.
She's sitting in the front of the car with her little
bling collar on, looking like she's being chauffeur 
driven.

I loved making this page and have enjoyed using a variety
of embellishments.


Another first for me here is an Acetate Butterfly.
They are gorgeous.  Such pretty colours.
I've popped some Freckled Fawn Enamel Dew Drops on here
and some super cute Petite Resin Roses.
I've also used a Pinkfresh Studio veneer heart.
Underneath my photo I have used a Pearl Cabochon Heart.
They're so cute.  Everything is so cute!


Here I've teamed a Freckled Fawn paper clip
I've used my Gold Motex tape for my title.
I printed each word and cut the tape a bit longer than needed.
That way I could trim it to make it look like 
little banners. 


My little cluster at the top of the page is made up of a Mini Paper Doiley,
Resin Rose , a gorgeous Forget Me Not and a


Am really loving using the Coloured Wire.
Here I Left the wire in it's circular shape.  I cut a few
loops of the hot pink and the gold, put them together
and used some Gold Twine to tie them up.
I have used glue to adhere it to the page, some under my photo
and a little hidden under the Forget Me Not on top of the wire.


Thank you for stopping by.
I've loved sharing these gorgeous D-Lish Scraps goodies with you.

post signature

1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

Such a pretty page. Love the embellishments you used and the color!!!