Print

01 January 2014

Lilac Haze

Gorgeous!!
The best word to describe D-Lish Scraps 
January Mood Board.


So purple is not my colour.
I really dislike purple and thought that I would
struggle with this months board.
All that changed as soon as my goodies from D-Lish Scraps
arrived.

I'm totally in love with all shades mint and can't  believe how perfect 
these colours are together.

My photo here is one of my brothers, Danny and 
his daughter Challyla




The beautiful purple and mint daisies
that I've used come with a bright orange centre.
Not the look I wanted on my page.
A little pinch with my nail and they were easy to remove.
I replaced the centres with some Pearl Cabochons and 
Resin Daisies.
Love how they look.


I was not able to capture the full effect of this beautiful
Mirror Butterfly.  It's gorgeous and they are
definitely going to feature in more pages.


The white Mulberry Paper Butterflies are gorgeous too.  I 
glued two together along the body so that I could shape them
and make them more 3d.
I then put glitter on the top wings.




My gorgeous D-Lish Scrap products this month

Resin rose grab bag


Pop on over to the D-Lish Scraps blog and have a
look at the other gorgeous work the Creative Team has done.


Join in this months challenge for another awesome prize.


You can also pick up a Lilac Haze kit in store.

post signature

1 comment:

KarenB said...

I find it amazing how many people struggle with purple - for a long time I thought I was the only one :) But you can't tell that from your layout - your use of colour is amazing.