Print

13 October 2013

Simple Stories Vintage Bliss and my Silhouette

I'm a slow scrapper.

I see ladies that can just pump out the pages.
I've tried.
I can't do it.
But I'm a little bit jealous of those that can.

The 2 pages I'm posting today took me 3 days.

This page with little Chloe and Nate took me 2 days.
I spent ages trying to get a flower cluster perfect
before I gave up.
Then I remembered this cute little title I'd purchased
from Silhouette ages ago specifically to use on
a Chloe page ♥

I'm in love with this paper range.
  
This is also my take on this months first sketch at 









This page features my baby Miss Coco Chanel the First.
I used a few goodies on this one from my Freckled Fawn 
embellishment kit.
How awesome are those metal flowers!!!!
LOVE!!
 

I've used some Amy Tangerine rub ons for my background.
I like how they've turned out.  I think it's the first time I used
any Amy goodies.





Thanks for looking.
post signature

5 comments:

Sandra said...

These pages are just lovely Ros, don't worry about rushing pages, sometimes it takes days to get things as you want them and other times it can work in a couple of hours.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, love the distressing, stitching and doodling they really add a personal touch. Definitely worth the time invested! Thanks for linking up with us at Stuck?!

Unknown said...

great detail and I love pic and pp..thanks for playing along at STUCK

Sarah said...

Beautiful pages - so bright and happy! Thanks for joining us at Stuck? this month.

Tammy said...

Gorgeous pages Ros, still as beautiful as ever and worth every minute you spend on the details.x