Print

01 September 2013

Spring Creative Team at D-Lish Scraps

I've been lucky enough to be selected to be part
of D-Lish Scraps first creative team.
Amanda has put some gorgeous kits together to go with this 
months Inspiration Board, Citris Breeze has a cute sketch
and the most gorgeous colours of
lemon, lime and sky blue.

I love this photo.  One of my gorgeous sisters and dad walking
her down the isle.
The last of his girls to take the plunge 
♥

I pulled some of the sequins off the string and filled a little
vellum bag.
I can't get enough sequins right now and I loved that I was
able to use these ones two ways.
Both on a string and off.
♥


I've used heaps of these little Forget Me Nots.
Have layered them with scrap dots and painted over
them with Stickles.
♥


The chipboard chevrons have been painted white and I
have added more definition to them by drawing around the edge
of each one with a gel pen.
♥

Banners!  Sequins!  Banners and sequins!!
Love!!
I've done this a couple of times now and I just don't think 
I'm going to get bored with it.
I made my little banners out of the velum bags.
Filled them with the sequins and fell in love again.
They are too cute.
Here is a list of all my D-Lish Scraps ingredients.




Forget Me Nots - Yellow



Forget Me Nots - Turquoise
Forget Me Nots - Lime




Paper Doiley mini 3.5 inch round



Sequins - Yellow



Sequins - Olive


Sequins - Aqua Blue


Vellum Bags - Mixed


Micros - Mixed Chevron
Freckled Fawn enamel dotsMotex Tape Writer


Pop over the the D-Lish Scraps blog and
have a look at the awesome work the rest
of the team has done.

It's a wee bit gorgeous ♥
post signature

No comments: