Print

01 November 2012

I love My Minds Eye


This is a photo of our sons gorgeous cat, Eevee, she was named after a Pokemon.
I really enjoyed having a bit of a play with this My Minds Eye Indie Chic Ginger.  I've done
a little bit of fussy cutting, which I haven't done for ages.


My page and elements have all been inked with Distress Ink, Peeled Paint and Rusty Hinge.
Gorgeous doily hey!  Cut with my Silhouette.

Eevee

Ive used some cute little crochet flowers and some white roses that have  been
sprayed with Lindy's Stamp Gang.  
are an awesome way of altering things to match the colours in your papers.

Eevee3

My leaves I have die cut with my Silhouette and sprayed....with Lindy's Stamp Gang again ☺
I sprayed them with Luscious Lime and heat dried them.  Once dry, I 
sprayed again but this time with Glory of the Seas Gold.

Eevvee2

I made a card up as well and love the clean look of this.
I have used my new toy.  A crop-a-dile corner chomper tool!
Awesome ☺
It completly changes the look of the card.  I've often struggled in the past 
to get my corners all the same size and am loving that I bought this. ♥
The corner chomper cuts 2 different sizes of corners.

Card2

There is an awesome video, right here, that shows you how to make the rosette.

Are you a member of the Passion4Paper Facebook page?
I would love to see some of the prettys that everyone has been making.
Enjoy!


 ♥

No comments: