Print

25 April 2012

A little bit messy

....but lots of fun.  I have this Dusty Attic frame that I stared at for ages and envisioned just how it was to look - absolutely not how it turned out!
I used white paint and some Distress Rock Candy and I've got a couple of sprays and inks on top of that but I don't have a clue what colours I used.
I've used a Crafters Workshop template again but this time I've used a stamp pad and embossing powder.  I don't know if I've ever embossed straight onto a page but I'm really happy with the result.  Also on here is a Kaisercraft stamp and lots of Petaloo and Prima goodies.

Perhaps next time I will remember to clean off all the stray bits of glue that's hanging about from my glue gun, before I take a pic ♥






 ♥

1 comment:

Al Hannah said...

That's really pretty - I like all your techniques you used :)