Print

08 May 2009

Look where u can see me this weekend

...well my cute nephew anyway! Yay!!! This is my 2nd layout I've had on the Aussie Scrap Source blog. Way cool, I was so excited to be asked. Thanks Chris. I have tried about 100 times since I started my blog to link Chris Millars blog here but it just won't work. I thought maybe cause its wordpress it's not working but 1 of my others I check daily is wordpress. I have no idea, any clue anyone?

This is my other card I made for the mothers day card comp at the crop 4 a cause last week. This is the one I didn't enter.

This is the inside. Very simple but I think matching the inside of the cards really finishes them off.
This one I made just cause. I used a stamp I got ages ago and had a play with my pencils.
This is the other page I did at last weeks crop. I love this Krafty Kuts paper. More colouring with my pencils. I took some pics before and realised I haven't added the journal spot I had planned. Will change the pic when I do.
This one is in Scrapbook Creations this month. Very cool again!!....and more colouring with my pencils:)
I fixed the pic up from my last post. Used my old little kodak, like 2 years old but old in camera years and now have finally worked out how to reset the SLR back to factory settings. Will have to do some experimenting with that tomorrow.
Have a great mothers day!!

4 comments:

Jane Ettia Jones said...

gorgeous Ros and I saw your layout on Aussie Scrap Source it looks gorgeous WTG so well deserved your work is gorgeous

Chris Millar said...

Yay Ros!! So wonderful to see you on the blog! Not sure why you can't link me (maybe because you're spelling my last name wrong!!!LOL) but it's sweet of you to be trying to link me!! Wow, look at this gorgeous card and layouts!! Your work ROCKS!

Unknown said...

All so very gorgeous Ros. I really love that large flower stamp on the second card.
You've inspired me to give colouring more of a go in future. Your results are beautiful :)

Al Hannah said...

Congratulations to you Ros ... though it is no surprise at all to see your LO's published.
Love your LO in the B&W with red of you and your hubby on your wedding day. That's gorgeous.
Congrats too on your ASS work - great work!