Print

23 November 2008

32 sleeps to go

I sound like such an oldie when I think how the older I am, the faster time seems to be going. I made a few more chrissy cards for the ones we sell at work and then decided it was time to start some of my own. I've done 3 today. This first one is inspired by the work done by Faith Hofrichter. I so love her blog, and everyday there is a new gorgeous card on there. I got to play with my spellbinder labels for the first time.
This next card was done just so I could play with the spellbinder labels 2 which I wasn't too sure whether I liked the shape when I ordered them. Am very happy that I got them tho. For this card I've used basic grey papers and prima christmas flowers.
This next one is a copy from a card from Heart Prints, if you've never had a look at this blog make sure you set an hour or two aside to have a look at the gorgeous cards. She makes the most elegant looking cards with white card and embossing folders. This one is designed for gift cards. It's a bit messy where I've cut the slot but I've added a label punch to my wish list to over come this....good idea tho :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Gosh Ros, how do you find the time to be so creative. I'm soooo jealous. lol.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work, Ros! I really like those label dies.

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS Ros... Love these cards...Its hard to choose a fav..they all look fantastic

Melissa said...

They are most fabuloso alright Ros....those dies look awesome.I still ahven't given my big shot a try yet...just had too much going on to sit down and read.Love the rich colours in the first card you made

peachy said...

they are all stunning ros