Print

09 September 2020

Heart and Soul for Bee Arty

Hi there.  Today I'm sharing a canvas that I created with Bee Arty goodies.


The base of the canvas has been coated with Heavy White Gesso and a few pieces of torn book paper has been added.


I have some flourishes that I made with a mold and some paper clay.  A coat of Heavy Black Gesso has been added to these and once dry a layer of Sienna Colour Paste.


The flourishes have then been adhered to the middle of my canvas and some different sized balls added around these.  To colour these I have used a little water mixed in with some Peacock Shimmer Dust.

                       



It was really hard to capture the beautiful shimmer of the Sienna paste and it's perfect over the black gesso.
I also added some shimmer to the wings with a Clear Shimmer Pen.


The little heart in the middle is a left over from a previous project.  If you'd like to see how this was made click on the photo below.


Hope you've been inspired 💙


post signature

No comments: