Print

02 September 2020

Go Against the Flow for Scrap FX

Hi everyone,

I am sharing an art journal page today which started with a little colour on my background.

Next I added a little random stamping with the Chicken Wire Stamp and used black gesso with the Martha Stencil for my main focal point.

I then tore some pieces from Sewing and Stitched Ricepaper and adhered these with matte medium.

To the bottom corner I added a butterfly from the Butterfly Transparency and the title from the Teen Advice Transparency.

It was all finished off by adding a little white pen around the Martha image.

Sewing ricepaper - Click Image to Close  Stitched LARGE ricepaper - Click Image to Close  Butterflies transparency - Click Image to Close

Martha stencil - Click Image to Close  Teen Advice transparency - Click Image to Close  Chicken Wire Stamp - Click Image to Close


post signature

No comments: