Print

02 November 2019

Family for Scrap FX

Hi, welcome to my family themed page today.
This page started by making some circles around the page.  I traced around the circle stencil and then moved it slightly and repeated until I had 3 circles for each one.
I can't tell you how much I love this template.  It's my absolute favourite thing at the moment.  I've always loved using circles on my projects but can not draw them no matter how hard or little I try.  I usually end up pulling out the silhouette machine and using it to draw them.  This stencil makes it so much easier.
I've coloured the circles with distress inks.  Then I splashed on some water and blotted it off after a couple of minutes.  I then drew some messy stitching around each circle.
The Family Branch chipboard piece has been heat embossed.  I then masked off the embossed sections so that I could embellish the little birdies.  For this I added some Stamp and Bond to the birds, heated it and added some flocking (really stash busting for that).  I loved it so much that I did a little heart from the Duo Hearts chipboard pack for the bottom of my page.
I used the chicken wire stamp to add more interest to the layout.  I have also die cut some white card with a Colour Blast die and poked it around my photo.

#family   Hearty border stamps  Circle Stencil
Family Branch   Duo HeartsChicken Wire Stamp
Hope you've all been inspired ♥

post signature

No comments: