Print

16 November 2019

Circle of Love and a journal page for Scrap FX

Hi, I'm continuing with the Family theme for my page today.  My nephew Eli and his newborn brother Murphy.  So cute and a loving a big brother.

I started by stamping the Doodle Star stamp around my page in a couple of different colour inks.   I have shared a photo of my sand eraser.  I am such a messy crafter and always have smudges of ink or glue on my pages and this is my go too tool for removing them.
The larger stamps have been coloured on top with a Colour Blast glitter marker and the smaller ones have been painted with Stickles.
I have altered one of the Ribbon Adornments to make a frame around my photo and cut it out so that the ribbon sits around the top of it.
The white bubbly look on my chipboard was obtained by first doing a coating of Colour Blast Snow White embossing powder and then a white embossing powder on top.  Complete accident but I love the look and it's going into my must do again list.
I used distress ink on the Lace Tag set and coloured the chipboard pieces, #family (#circleoflove), Seeing Stars and Giraffe, with Posca pens.
#family  Doodled Star stamp  Ribbon Adornments
Lace Tag Set White  Seeing Stars  Giraffe
For my next project, I forgot to take step by step photos but hope you can see all I've used here.  A mixture of lots of goodies.
Penelope has been coloured with Posca pens and then adhered in my journal with matte medium.  I added a couple of white highlights to her lips but everytime I look at her all I see now is a vampire (def. not deliberate lol).
Pop Art Penelope  Hearty border stamps
Random Dots stencil  Chicken Wire Stamp


post signature

No comments: