Print

02 October 2019

Family layout for Scrap FX

Welcome to my September share.  Today I have a very "Springy" page for you.
This one started on a gel printed background from my stash.
I used the Botanical Stencil small and some gel gloss medium to create a little hub for my focal point.  I heat dried this and then added some water colours.
I've then used 3 different colours of embossing powders and heat embossed the Family Flower large chipboard piece.  I've then done the same to the white Fresh Flowers.
A couple of butterflies from the Butterfly transparency have been added under my photo and I have stamped some Scallop Border stamps to the top and bottom edges.
Family Flower LARGE  Fresh Flowers WHITE  Botanical SMALL stencil
Scallop Borders stamp  Butterflies transparency

post signature

No comments: