Print

16 May 2019

Together layout and an Art Journal page for Scrap FX

Hello everyone, today I'm sharing with you a layout and an art journal page.

My background has been created using my gel press and the Script stamp and Mandala stamp.
I have used an Instant Photo Frame to frame my photo.  It was  a little over size for my pic.  To get around this, i cut a small piece from both edges and glued them back together.  Once painted you can't see the mended edges.
The Mandala chipboard has been heat embossed and cut in two.  A piece used for my photo cluster and a piece for the opposite page of my layout to help balance the page.
I've added a tag, some die cuts, cotton, tissue paper and a couple of Dotty Index Tabs.  To the tag I layered a piece of Book Print Transparency.
I cut a couple of words from the title and this and the frame were coloured with Posca Pens.  The edges of the page have been messy stamped with the Mandala Stamp.
Mandala  Index Tabs - Dotty  Bookprint transparency
Mandala stamp  We belong Together  Script stamp
Instant Photo Frames B
The ladies that are on this page were made from the same gel printing but these were my messy sheets, my stash of printed house plans.
I used Silhouette Ladies stencil on the gel printed papers.
The background is acrylic paint and the chevrons have been done with some gesso and the Chevron Stencil.
The quote on the page has been taken from the Art Words Transparency.  The back  of this has been painted with a Posca Pen and then adhered to the page with gel medium.
Art Words transparency  Script stamp  Mandala stamp
Chevron Stencil Silhouette Ladies stencil


post signature

No comments: